An ultra-dense and spacious performance yoga mat that has unmatched comfort and cushioning. The PRO® will never wear out, guaranteed
Standard: 3.4 kgs; 215cm x 66cm; 6 mm thick
Manduka Pro extra lange yogamat
- Extra Long: 4.3 kgs; 215cm x 66cm; 6 mm thick
- Closed-cell surface keeps moisture and bacteria at bay, increasing longevity and making post-class cleanup a breeze
- High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on most surfaces (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
- Our proprietary dot pattern holds the mat in place on the floor.
- Medium grip, as preferred by teachers, allows you to flow between postures without sticking to the mat.
- Warm or sweaty? Always pair your PRO mat with a towel to absorb the moisture and increase your grip.
Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified.
100% latex free.
- If your PRO wears out from regular use and is no longer able to perform as intended, we will replace it under the Lifetime Guarantee
To Store: Roll Manduka PRO mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of Manduka PRO mats improves with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice, but if you want to speed things up a little, try the salt method. Slipping while breaking the mat in? Use a towel on the surface of the mat.
To Clean: Always clean your PRO mat with Manduka's All Purpose MatWash. Spray it on the surface and wipe with a towel. Other cleaning solutions are not tested or recommended. Please see the Lifetime Guarantee page for care/cleaning methods that void the Lifetime Guarantee