This self-made yoga mat design is printed on high-quality suede bonded to TPE which is 100% recyclable and biodegradable.
The microfiber top layer acts as a yoga towel absorbing moisture. Due to this process, the green yoga mat is not slippery offering high-grip-performance. With its closed cell technology, it is waterproof and bacteria repellent. It is free of PVC, toxic and poisonous phthalates.
The Green Yoga Mat is designed to inspire colour-associated effects as passion and courage. (More below)
It comes with its own free yoga bag in turquoise!
Yogamat evolving spirit
Symmetry Yoga Mat ‘Evolving Spirit’
Passion & Courage:
Our symmetry yoga mat design is great to gently embrace passion and courage. Green, the colour of nature, provides balance and relaxation which makes it a great choice for relieving stress, frustration and disappointment. Its healing and rejuvenating character helps with centering oneself and letting go. Emotional breakdown can be healed with Green. Red is a warming and revitalizing colour provoking passion and energy. Passion can be build with Red and Orange as they encourage self-awareness. The symmetrical design provides a calming, centering effect turning our attention to the inside with full concentration.
- TPE bonded to high-quality microfiber suede (Thermoplastics Elastomers is a newly developed ‘good’ plastic which is 100% recyclable and biodegradable. It is much lighter then rubber and more eco-friendly and skin-friendly then PVC)
- The more you sweat, the better the grip! The suede top layer acts as a towel absorbing moisture and reducing slipping and joint injuries. The ideal solution for hot yoga and any other style.
- Free of PVC, latex, toxins and phthalates: dehp, dbp, bbp, dinp, didp, and dno
- Closed Cell Technology, therefore hydrophobic and bacteria repellent
- Hypoallergenic & skin-friendly
- Anti-Slip Surface texture & High-Grip-Performance
- 0,8kg and 183cm x 61cm x 0.5cm
- comes with a free yoga bag
The Care: Wipe the mat carefully with water (use cloth). Hang to dry. Please never put your mat in the dryer or under the blazing sun.